Friday, January 4, 2013

Old Hoss 100...

6:22 pm 1/9/2013 - ONE SET LEFT!

Sets are ready to order! There will only be 84 sets printed, so order soon.* Since you read this rarely updated blog, you receive first chance to order. If you are interested in a set, send an email to travis@punkrockpaint.com with OLD HOSS 100 in the subject line. Include your address, and I will send an invoice within 48 hours.

 
Checklists? Yup. Got 'em right here.
 

 



So, yeah. Price includes shipping. Just shoot me an email (Don't forget "Old Hoss 100" in the subject line.) We can arrange payment via PayPal or whatever. Give them a week or so for delivery.

* By ordering soon, I mean some time in the next year or so.

4 comments:

AdamE said...

Price? Checklist?

PunkRockPaint said...

Finally got Blogger to let me add some pics. Sorry for the delay. $14.13 a set for the first 10 people to place orders.

PunkRockPaint said...

I would like to thank everyone that has emailed me to request a set of Old Hoss 100 cards. It looks like everyone that sent an email on the first day will get a set. Response has been beyond my wildest expectations, as well as my capability to send out immediate invoices. I should be able to get them out in the next couple days.

On the bright side, I met with the printer today and got some unexpected good news. The product is going to look and feel better than i thought. I will share the good news in detail soon.

The good came with some bad news. I was expecting all 84 sets to be done on Friday, but it looks like next Wednesday is now a best case scenario. :(

The good news far outweighs the bad, so I can't wait to share.

Juan Rosales said...

Wow, this is so awesome! I love Old Hoss and these cards are hilarious.