Thursday, November 6, 2008

More from the checklist...



You have already seen card number one in the San Diego Artists "baseball" card set. If you didn't check out Rob Deez' music, you really should. Continuing down the checklist we come to the Smart Brothers. These guys are truly amazing! Don't miss a chance to see them live. They have been busking throughout this great country of ours for the last six months, using their suitcases as percussion instruments...



The Smart Brothers are amazingly talented musicians. Every time I see them play live my jaw hurts from smiling. They were back in San Diego for a couple of days in mid-September. It was like Christmas came early. Take a moment to listen to them or watch a video on their myspace... You won't be sorry. Hopefully, you can catch them if they roll through your town.


Jay:




















Lou:


and Mickey:

Though Mickey has gone on hiatus from touring, many of us hope he will return to the band soon.




These were a couple of the first cards I made. I am not terribly happy with the finished product. I have made a new card for The Smart Brothers recently. I will post it soon.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Okay... I couldn't wait for another post. I like this one much better (even though there is no Mickey.)

No comments: