Saturday, August 1, 2009

LOST... The Retro Baseball Card Set

Diving into the pool of minor characters from LOST this afternoon, I remembered about "Frogurt". I had to borrow a few details from Lostpedia:

Neil, sometimes referred to as "Frogurt," was one of the middle section survivors of Oceanic Flight 815. Neil survived on the Island for 101 days before suffering a presumed death from a flaming arrow to the chest. (Awesome!)

Not much is known about Neil before he came to the Island. It is assumed that he used to make frozen yogurt.

PRP LOST - #47 Neil

Design based on: 1998 Bowman Chrome International #408 - Dewayne Wise

1 comment:

Motherscratcher said...

I don't remember this guy on the show. But I do remember him from something else. I stared at his picture for about 2 minutes and then it hit me:

Aaron Burr