Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Great Moments in Video Games...

Sorry I have been away for so long. Work has been super busy, and I spent some time visiting family out of town. Not to make excuses, but I am working on a top secret design project that has taken up a big chunk of time as well.

I have managed to find a little time to help out my friends over at EA Sports. They were getting early reports on the Tiger Woods 10 game that certain holes were too easy. I managed to program some "Tiger Proofing" into a couple of courses. I have included a screenshot of one of my more creative fixes:


4 comments:

AdamE said...

I guess Mrs. Woods bum-rushing him during his backswing, with a golf club, would have been to much...

dayf said...

If I hear one more thing about Tiger I'm going to do a crying Britneyesque YouTube video defending the man.

LEAVE TIGER ALOOOOOONE

beardy said...

Top secret design project?

Are you the one responsible for the new "rookie card" logo?

For shame.

Word Verification = MENSA. This is an easy one for me to spell. All I have to do is pull out my membership card, and copy the letters.

r4i karte said...

I love this game it is really very nice things for us I am very excited about this one.Thank you for this post it has very useful information.This article contain some meaningful information.