Sunday, January 10, 2010

A New Leaf: Day #5 (All Caught Up)...

Here's a little something I did for one of my favorite bloggers. Rod over at Padrographs has one of the most amazing collections of Padres autographs in the world. If you haven't seen it, I strongly suggest you check it out.

He collects autographed cards of Padres players and coaches. The thing is, they have to be shown in a Padres uniform. Aiming for a complete collection is especially difficult because, as we team collectors know, sometimes a player breezes through town so quickly they don't get a card made... and coaches rarely get cards of their own.

Another of my New Year's resolutions is to help Rod any way I can. This is a card from last year that I made and sent to Rod:


Hayhurst is a very interesting guy, and this card made for some great posts over at Padrographs. I couldn't have been more surprised when I received an autographed copy of the card in the mail from Rod! I wish I had a functional scanner, because it looks beautiful! Thanks again, Rod!

No comments: