Friday, January 16, 2009

No, really, I have been busy...

Just so you don't think that I am ignoring you all, I decided to share a sneak peek of the inside, left panel of the cd cover I am currently designing. The album (do they still call them albums?) is by one of San Diego's most popular acoustic guitar-playing/rap artists, Rob Deez. I honestly couldn't tell you how many acoustic guitar-playing/rap artists there are in San Diego, but he is certainly one of the funniest.



The cd is titled: Fisher Price - My First CD. This panel is an instruction manual for how to enjoy the cd, along the lines of an airline safety manual. If you look closely enough you can get an "extra sneak-peek" at the album cover (panel 3).



Childish and stupid, you say?

Art, I say. Childish and stupid, art.

I should be finished this weekend... If you are nice, maybe I'll show you the whole thing.

3 comments:

tastelikedirt said...

Nice, that's just the way I enjoy CD's at my house.

Mark Aubrey said...

Reminds me of You Fell Asleep Watching a DVD.

But I understand that this is a work in progress. I'm partial to the Pride and Prejudice DVD.

Anonymous said...

I think it's one of the most amazing thing's I've ever seen. & for those of you that haven't heard Rob Deez you should check him out. He's amazing. I can say that...cuz I'm not him.