Monday, April 13, 2009

Wasting My Best Work...

Sometimes I think that I am using my best writing in comments I post on other blogs. Let's be honest, nobody comes here for the writing. Words shmurds. Show us the pictures! Well screw that! If it is good enough to be a post sans pix, you're gonna get to read it.

From Goose Joak:

"Mr. T and Chuck Norris got in a fight on May 21, 1986. They eyed each other for 23 hours; neither one blinked.

No one is sure who made the first move, but in the 24th hour of the standoff they both attacked. Mr. T's gold ring studded punch connected with Chuck Norris' round-house kick. The resulting explosion destroyed every living thing within a 20 mile radius... and created Matt Wieters."


Hmmm... This one really needs an illustration.

3 comments:

Motherscratcher said...

I read the whole list. Yours is my favorite.

Matthew Glidden said...

Zounds, that's quite a confrontation. I indeed move for an illustration.

Kevin said...

As a budding Wietersphile, I wholeheartedly approve.