Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sorry about the lack of posts...

I have been kind of busy purchasing books (for my birthday today). I recommend checking these out.

I guess "Bill Boehm" is some whacky nom de plume that Thorzul uses when he isn't blogging about baseball cards.

Unfortunately, David didn't use this opportunity to memorialize the historic season of the Card Blog League's Tribecards Trundles. I guess that's okay... I don't like tragic tales (oh, no I dint).

I can't wait for these to ship. If you use the checkout code "White" you get a nice discount. (I considered my discount a birthday present,) (for my birthday today...)



Click on the covers to buy.

5 comments:

beardy said...

So when is your birthday again?

Whenever it is, I hope you have a happy one.

Motherscratcher said...

Whatever Dude. If you aren't posting every day then you're worthless.

Happy Birthday.

Dinged Corners said...

What Motherscratcher said. Especially the Dude part.

Happy Birthday!

Captain Canuck said...

happy bday bud

--David said...

Well, Happy Birthday, Duuuuude! What a great present you bought - MY book! There is nothing like the feeling of getting a little something on someone else's birthday! Thanks!! :-)

Next season, I plan to do a better job of chronicling the Trundles (with an apostrophe, and possibly a new name) and posting random thoughts on Tribecards. Who knows, maybe one day it will be a book, too... ROTFL!