Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bip Bucks...

In a New Year's resolution fueled fervor, I am putting in extra effort to get rid of some of my collection. I am renting a shelf at one of my LCS (Joe S. from Priceless Pursuit frequents the shop, so I'll be sure to include plenty of cheap game-used cards.)

The thought of parting with some of my collection is a little tough for a hoarder like me. I figure this is an important step. Straight up selling doesn't really appeal to the collector in me, so I think I've found a way to soothe the hurt.


I am offering customers the opportunity to use Bip Roberts cards as coupons! At $.25 per each different Bip, I hope people can get some pretty good deals. I'll keep you up to date on the status of "the little shelf that could."

1 comment:

Play at the Plate said...

Sounds like a bipping is in the works! Good luck with your shelf.