Saturday, November 20, 2010

We have a winner!!!

Congratulations to Jimmy from prophet got it for his winning submission. He got an amazing 3 correct out of only four entries!

We have a tie for second place... Mike from BA Benny's Baseball Card Buffet and Chris from Nachos Grande each guessed two correctly. They were the first two submissions to the contest, so I figured guessing two correctly would be fairly easy. Turns out only ONE other contestant even guessed one correctly. Chris Hoskin correctly chose one out of his five submissions, so he will get a prize as well.

Prizes!!!

Since I am a fan of fantasy baseball drafts, here is the way it is going to work:

Draft Order:
1. Jimmy
2. Jimmy
3. Chris (fan of Reds)
4. Mike (BA Benny's)
5. Mike (BA Benny's)
6. Chris (fan of Reds)

7. Chris Hoskin

- Jimmy will get first pick from the prize cards listed a few posts ago (the three MCG code cards count as one card).
(Please submit an email with your top TWO choices. Don't forget to include your mailing address)

- Chris (fan of Reds) will get his top choice of the remaining cards (He had the earliest entry!) (Please submit an email with your top SIX choices. Don't forget to include your mailing address)


- Mike (BA Benny's) will get his top choice of the rest. He will then get his next highest choice of the remaining cards. (Please submit an email with your top FIVE choices. Don't forget to include your mailing address)


- Chris (fan of Reds) will get a second card of his chosing.

- Finally, Chris Hoskin will get to choose his prize. (I'll let you know what's left, and if you don't want that, we'll figure something out.)


Thank you to everyone who entered, and I will be in touch soon to see if we can work out some trades!

1 comment:

PhaLe28 said...

Son of a B!$&%, I cannot believe I got 3 out 4 correct. Give me a few days and I will email my top two choices. The 4 cards I submitted are yours and any other cards on your list that I may have; thanks for the awesome contest. I will be in touch with you soon.

Thanks.