Monday, March 15, 2010

Your 2010 Pintadores de Punk Rock...

Pictured in the new Pintadores Park
Currently under construction in Google Sketch Up
The Line-up:

Hanley Ramírez


(Fla - SS)

Justin Upton

(Ari - OF)

Mark Reynolds

(Ari - 1B,3B)

Dan Uggla

(Fla - 2B)

Carlos Peña

(TB - 1B)

Hunter Pence

(Hou - OF)

Raúl Ibañez

(Phi - OF)

Alfonso Soriano

(ChC - OF)

Miguel Montero

(Ari - C)

Drew Stubbs

(Cin - OF)

Chris Carpenter

(StL - SP)

Johan Santana

(NYM - SP)

Mariano Rivera

(NYY - RP)

Heath Bell

(SD - RP)

Neftali Feliz

(Tex - RP)

Ben Sheets

(Oak - SP)

Brandon Webb

(Ari - SP)

Aaron Harang

(Cin - SP)

Mike González

(Bal - RP)

Clay Buchholz

(Bos - SP)

Octavio Dotel

(Pit - RP)

Kerry Wood

(Cle - RP)

Matt Capps

(Was - RP)

Six Closers, Five Starters, One dominant set-up man (possibly #5 starter in Feliz)
 
I went pitching heavy. I really needed to with the likelyhood that most of my starters will end up on the DL... I think I gave myself a legitimate shot at the playoffs.
 
What do you think?

2 comments:

Captain Canuck said...

doesn't look promising dude. sorry. maybe next year.

--David said...

I have to agree. You're going down. DOWN DOWN DOWN! Of course, I am too, so...