Thursday, November 27, 2008

Rest in Peace, Scott.

I was lucky enough to have met Scott Zensen last year. Sadly, Scott passed away unexpectedly yesterday.


Scott meant so much to the San Diego music scene. He was an avid photographer, tremendous fan of the scene, and published My Week in Music. What began as a myspace blog, turned into an amazing online chronicle of San Diego music. I hope someone can carry on his work. Since he took most of it on by himself, sadly, I find it unlikely that dozens of people working together full-time could keep it going.


I am thankful that I knew Scott Zensen.
I made this card a couple of months ago. It is one of my favorites. I don't know if he ever saw it. The Post cereal cards from the early 60's are some of my favorites. Scott was one of my favorites.

No comments: